Friday, March 14, 2008

LIFE OF UNEMPLOYED

My past is paved with thorny pain
People say me crazy and totally insane

I walked, ran and struggled so hard
Yet failed to gain any reward

No one ever offered me a chair
They wanted me to stand up everywhere

To save myself from public jeers
I filled an ocean with my tears

No leader consoled me when I weep
Nor anyone know if I die in my sleep

The excursion of my life is still un-enjoyed
Because of the curse of unemployed


Published in weekly MAG, May 22-28, 2004

Muhammad Mahtab Bashir
ISLAMABAD.
mahtabbashir@gmail.com

No comments:

JOURNALISTS RAISE VOICE FOR THE RESTORATION OF ISLAMABAD'S PRISTINE GREEN CHARACTER

Pledge to highlight the importance of preserving City's ecological gems amidst the evolving urban landscape through digital media platfo...