Friday, March 14, 2008

MIRROR & MY HEART

A mirror suddenly dropped out of my hand
Shattered into pieces like a wind-blown sand

A terrible noise haunts in my room
That vociferous voice ends a way of groom

That mirror, a memory of my sweet lady
Now makes my life sad and no more shady

Those pieces of mirrors lying next to me
‘Causing great trouble and bring tears to me

Fragile mirror's sound creates massive mess
‘Cause it’s not akin to my heart that is noiseless


Published in weekly Disney discoverer of The News, 08 Feb 2003

Muhammad Mahtab Bashir
ISLAMABAD.
mahtabbashir@gmail.com

No comments:

JOURNALISTS RAISE VOICE FOR THE RESTORATION OF ISLAMABAD'S PRISTINE GREEN CHARACTER

Pledge to highlight the importance of preserving City's ecological gems amidst the evolving urban landscape through digital media platfo...