Friday, April 18, 2014

A PAGE OF MY DIARY

MUHAMMAD MAHTAB BASHIR
Islamabad
+92 333 53 63 248
"When April winds / Grew soft, the maple burst into a flush / Of scarlet flowers. / The tulip tree, high up, / Opened in airs of June her multiple / OF golden chalices to humming birds / And silken-wing'd insects of the sky."
- William Cullen Bryant, "The Fountain"

Started with the April 1st- a day supposedly attributed a Fool’s Day; the month of April has put on a significant influence on my life. According to official documents (CNIC card & Matriculation DMS) I was born on 19th day of this month, I tied the knot with Lalarukh Farooq (on April 28), while my Nikkah (the wedlock) ceremony followed by Walima reception fall in the same month (30th April, 2012). In this very month, I’ve started my two weeks (April 23, 2011) maiden foreign excursion (to Indonesia & Bangkok) and last but surely not the least, Allah Almighty gifted me a little angel (April 12, 2014) in the shape of a baby boy (Muhammad Ibrahim).

Fast forwarding, this auspicious month of April brings a lot good to me as I pray it will continue to shower blessings upon me and my family as the going gets on!!! Having born on 19th and 12th of April, I along my little angel join the ‘Arian Club’ (March 21- April 19).  

According to tarot (horoscope), Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and that's pretty much how those born under this sign see themselves: first. Aries are the leaders of the pack, first in line to get things going. Whether or not everything gets done is another question altogether, for an Aries prefers to initiate rather than to complete. The leadership displayed by Aries is most impressive, so don't be surprised if they (we) can rally the troops against seemingly insurmountable odds -- they (we) have that kind of personal magnetism. An Aries won't shy away from new ground, either. Those born under this sign are often called the pioneers of the zodiac, and it's their fearless trek into the unknown that often wins the day. Aries is a bundle of energy and dynamism, kind of like a Pied Piper, leading people along with its charm and charisma. The dawning of a new day -- and all of its possibilities -- is pure bliss to an Aries. :-) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very well written :)

Anonymous said...

very well written :)

IRAN’S “TRUE PROMISE” VS. U.S “IRONCLAD SUPPORT”: A FAILURE OF INTERNATIONAL SYSTEM

Mahtab Bashir 0333 53 63 248 mahtabbashir@gmail.com Islamabad Iran strikes Israel on Sunday   Iran's first direct attack on Israeli soi...