Saturday, October 2, 2010

AUTUMN in ISLAMABAD

Mahtab Bashir
Islamabad
0333 53 63 248
O', how I love these shady lanes Where autumn colour gleams The tuft of grass so yellow and bare And not a flower seen As I walk along the lane Wind flicking through my mane Blowing away the pain and sorrow And all that was in vain The mist arising from the sky Was forming tiny shapes
So I watched the pixies play Tumble down and dance away The picture gradually grew so fine I lost the count of passing time … Falling leaves then touched my face My mind alight, I stood and gazed – Rust and gold, Red and Brown Colours falling all around The world was smoldering, I was there
I saw the autumn everywhere.

No comments:

ISLAMABAD ALL SET TO UNVEILS ITS MASCOT NAMED "'MARGO"

The astute cheetah strives to elevate the reputation of ICT and celebrate its rich cultural heritage Mahtab Bashir mahtabbashir@gmail.com Is...