By Mahtab Bashir
At the end of the year 2011, I am greatly indebted to those who abhorred me- for they made me a stronger person. Thanx to those, who loved me beyond the fact what I am- for they made my heart bigger. My massive thanx goes for those, who got pain for me- for they have shown care for me. I'm also grateful to those, who left me alone in a lurch- for they made me realise ‘Expect the unexpected’ & ‘Nothing Lasts Forever’. And I'm deeply obliged those, who entered in my life and get intact- they made me aware ‘Who I am’. And last but surly not least, I apologize to all my mates, if I ever hurt them and made them cry, ‘Please forgive me’.
Like birds, let us,
leave behind what we don’t need to carry…
Life is like an Ice Cream- Enjoy it, before it melts!!!
My New Year pledge is to write a Book or Memoir … & yeah that’s true!
Obviously, this one is more dedicated to a writer, but I believe if Paris Hilton can write a book, anyone can write a book. It can be about anything, your work experiences, your friends or your goals in life. It doesn’t have to be anything that will get published, but something that you want to keep for yourself and look back 10 years from now to see what has changed or remained the same. Or you can pass it around to friends and families just for a good laugh.Keep praying everyone!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
A New Year's resolution or a commitment is done to make your new year a better one than the previous one. If someone makes resolutions to reform a habit, then there are people who want to make changes in their lifestyle. These promises are made on New Year's Day, the first day of a brand new year. These resolutions are supposed to be either fulfilled or abandoned by the end of that year.
Here are 39 tips for the New Year 2012!
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants (factory).
4. Live with the 3 E's - Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make Time for Prayers.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2010.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day & meditate/pray.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/ her mistakes of the past, that will ruin your present happiness.
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't overdo; keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day - and while you walk, SMILE!
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. The best is yet to come.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 7.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch. 32. Do the right things.
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. God heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel; Get up, Dress up and Show up!
37. Smile and Laugh more often.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy, So be Happy!
Let us pray that
it will be a year with New Peace of mind,
New Happiness, and prosperity
and abundance of new friends,
God bless you all
throughout the New Year.